Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old February 2nd, 2014, 04:04 AM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker
Combined C3G maps

I noticed in one of the map threads (Corner High Rise) that some of the maps are designed to be built together. Is there a guide as to which ones they are, and are there any pics? Sounds like it would be epic.
Old February 2nd, 2014, 10:40 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Combined C3G maps

I don't know of any specifically, but I have combined Crash Landing, and Ticalla Sunrise. I used it as a Predator inspired field, for multiple players It was a heat of the battle style game.

I don't have a picture, but If I'm remembering correctly I had the crashed ship part on one end, and the section of Ticalla Sunrise with the glyph on the other. I had to fill in some between the 2 with extra swamp, and jungle pieces. Looked pretty cool and played well enough.

C3G team building links.
Old February 16th, 2014, 11:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Combined C3G maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by bacchus View Post
I noticed in one of the map threads (Corner High Rise) that some of the maps are designed to be built together. Is there a guide as to which ones they are, and are there any pics? Sounds like it would be epic.
It was an idea we were toying around with at the time I was doing the Corner High Rise & mrcrimson was doing the Police Department map and Taeblewalker the City Streets map. We never really developed it further. But there are a few others that could definitely have fit in.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios