Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 9th, 2009, 01:25 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: A3n's Dr Who Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
Felindar, Thanks for the reminder- I forgot for the moment about the 1 life.

You could also solve the problem by making them unique heroes. You could make 4 of them- Dalek Sec, Dalek Caan, Dalek Thay, and Dalek Jast (the 4 members of the Cult of Skaro).

They would all have the same abilities since they are Dalek, just different names.

I know this removes it far from your original intent, though. Just brainstorming here.

Yep That would work I just hate to think of telling someone to make up 4 diffrent cards. Also, I don't know how diffrent the minis are from each other.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 9th, 2009, 06:16 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Making 4 cards is not an issue, as that's the easy part. The hard part is balancing the powers. But I am really hoping that I might pick up a Dalek Sec &/or Caan in the 12 random ones coming. And I really did want to have a common squad as well.

So with the above in mind & the fact that these guys only have 1 life is everybody saying that it should be a re-roll of all dice ability?

Thanks for this great feedback so far.

Cheers
Old July 10th, 2009, 12:50 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

One thought is that Dr. Who is alwase dealing with the special ones. And the large swarm of Dalecks, traped in a Space time prison, Destroyed during the time war or hannging out near pluto are the big threat. Is every one of them as Tough as the main ones.

Maby make a common squad without the sheilds?

Then you can go wild with the 4 uniqes.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 10th, 2009, 01:23 PM

King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker King of the Marro knows what's in an order marker

How can you convert a squad figure? Mindshackle is Uniques only. Don't know if this has been said yet.

King of the Marro is Killer Bee...
aboard
<<<Oblivion>>>...
Old July 10th, 2009, 05:57 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
One thought is that Dr. Who is alwase dealing with the special ones. And the large swarm of Dalecks, traped in a Space time prison, Destroyed during the time war or hannging out near pluto are the big threat. Is every one of them as Tough as the main ones.

Maby make a common squad without the sheilds?

Then you can go wild with the 4 uniqes.

Pete
Actually, yes every Dalek had a shield. Although the Dr mainly conversed with the "leader" Dalek's you often saw the Dalek's fighting in the back ground against Unit or even the Cybermen & one Dalek with it's shield flaring would basically cut through a whole battallion. I was kind of aiming for the same shield for all Dalek's, just the Uniques will have Life as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by King of the Marro View Post
How can you convert a squad figure? Mindshackle is Uniques only. Don't know if this has been said yet.
Mind Shackle does work on squads, as unique doesn't rule them out. But because the Cyberman are common, it does rule them out. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

So are there any other control swapping abilities currently out there that will affect common squads?

If not, should I leave it in just in case somebody comes up with that type of ability in the future, or just take it out altogether?

Cheers
Old July 12th, 2009, 12:53 AM

Judoon added

Just put up my Judoon common squad.

Cheers
Old July 23rd, 2009, 09:01 AM

Added K-9

I haven't had a lot of time lately on the computer & when I have I've been over in the Vehicle Discussion thread putting in my worth. But I quickly put together a K-9 card tonight. I'm not a 100% sure the wording is right so please make suggestions if you can make it better.

Cheers
Old July 25th, 2009, 11:38 PM

Added Sarah-Jane Smith

Just added Sarah-Jane Smith to original post.

Cheers
Old July 25th, 2009, 11:57 PM

Added Sycorax Leader

Just added Sycorax Leader to original post

Cheers
Old July 26th, 2009, 12:31 AM

Added Werewolf

Just added the Werewolf to original post. Uploaded modified Assault Daleks & Cybermen as well, so don't forget to hit the refresh button if you've been here recently.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; July 26th, 2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old August 7th, 2009, 07:15 PM

Doctor Who added

Finally got me a Doctor Who figure. So the card is up.

I am not sure about his personality, I was kind of thinking Intellectually Curious but that was a bit to much so I just went with Intellectual. If somebody has other thoughts I would love to hear them.

For THIS IS A FIGHTING HAND, I wanted him to gain 2 attack dice against alien warriors but I am not 100% sure that is implied but how I have worded it.

Thanks for looking & any feedback.

Cheers
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:17 PM

Uploaded Martha Jones

Added Martha Jones.

Cheers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards