Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 30th, 2020, 10:50 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: What's for dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I've been avoiding eating food prepared by others during the Pandemic, finally breaking down for an occasional delivered pizza when one of two gamer pals who are willing dropped by for a one on one game. Then I made a visit to a local pizza shop when it reopened recently. A few days ago I went to the large new City Point Mall in downtown Brooklyn, where a dozen or so of the closed vendors from its basement food court were running tiny booths with tables on the street outside nearby.

So at Pierogi Brothers I had a plate with a kielbasa sausage and some potato and cheese pierogi, with a Polish beer. It felt like a banquet! NYC without restaurants is crummy, and I'll probably break down and visit the local coffee shop for BBQ next, now that they are setting tables outside, which I discovered on my last neighborhood walk about.
I enjoy joining you on those walkabouts when I come to visit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General