Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 27th, 2014, 04:07 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun
Virtualscape on mac?

How does one use Virtualscape for a mac? I have several maps I've been working on, and have long wanted to post maps on here. I have about 4 total, two of which I feel are final and ready to post. Right now I'm using my old laptop for virtualscape, but that's the only thing I use it for and it is time to let it go. Now I have a mac but virtualscape won't run on it normally, or at least I can't get it to.

If someone could add a (somewhat) detailed walkthrough if it's a complicated process, it would be much appreciated. I'm not the best with computers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software