Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 26th, 2018, 05:56 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Summertime Custom Competition - Enter by July!

I (finally) submitted a card for one of these!

My research tells me that Tanukis are often depicted as having unusually large *ahem* pouches (that's how they've dubbed/translated it into English).
Spoiler Alert!
After much thought, I left that off my card.
Old June 26th, 2018, 06:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

My research tells me that Tanukis are often depicted as having unusually large *ahem* pouches (that's how they've dubbed/translated it into English).
Spoiler Alert!
Coward!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old June 26th, 2018, 06:55 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
Coward!
I guess I, uh, don't have the balls.
Old June 26th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:

Spoiler Alert!
Coward!
I guess I, uh, don't have the balls.
Well played, sir, well played.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards