Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2020, 08:46 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 09:49 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Critical Mass set.
Its model number and name are #095 / Hulk.
NAME = HULK
SECRET IDENTITY = BRUCE BANNER

SPECIES = GAMMA MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SCIENTIST
PERSONALITY = BRILLIANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 6

LIFE = 8

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 360?

LET US REASON TOGETHER
At the start of the round, before placing Order Markers, choose a figure engaged with Hulk. Neither Hulk nor the chosen figure can move or attack until the end of the round, or until either figure receives a wound.

BFG SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 6.
Choose a figure to attack. Any figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Hulk only needs a clear sight shot at the chosen figure. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. Hulk can be affected by this special attack and can only use this special attack once per round.

SUPER LEAP 50
Instead of his normal move, Hulk may move up to 10 spaces with Super Leap. When moving with Super Leap, Hulk has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 50 levels in a single leap. Hulk rolls 3 fewer attack dice on any turn that he chooses to Super Leap.
Bio - With some help from Doc Samson, Bruce Banner finally managed to reconcile his Banner side with his Hulk side, creating a singular, healthy 'merged' persona that retained the Hulk's incredible strength as well as Banner's intelligence. The new Merged Hulk (who would later be known as the Professor) briefly lead a team of superheroic philanthropists called the Pantheon. It eventually turned out that this new, more enlightened Hulk was in fact a distinct new personality rather than a true merger of Banner's previous personas.
Old write-up I thought I'd dust off because of the Hulk discussion. LURT is based on a Soundwarp suggestion.

5/16/21 - Updated with Gamma Mutate species, new Super Leap wording.

Last edited by Ronin; May 16th, 2021 at 11:01 AM.
Old February 27th, 2020, 09:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First power is pretty nasty against Event Heroes.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2020, 09:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, Event Heroes should probably get an exemption. He's high-value enough himself that I'm not really worried about anything short of like one-figure armies, though.

(Even in the one-figure army case it might not be so bad, since it goes away as soon as you wound them, but it might still be annoying for the Event Hero to get an OM burned whenever they lose initiative)
Old February 27th, 2020, 10:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Old enough Writeup that I don’t even remember suggesting anything for it

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old February 27th, 2020, 10:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fun design, very unorthodox for a Hulk type. Wish I knew more about this iteration, though - I've never read any of the Peter David stuff, so I don't know how he usually works in the actual comics.
Old February 27th, 2020, 10:53 PM
Symbiotic

I haven't read the run proper, but this version of the Hulk shows up a few times in Starlin's Infinity Noun stuff, and once in a Venom crossover, so I'm mostly working off that.
Old April 6th, 2020, 08:53 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.
NAME = RAPTOR
SECRET IDENTITY = BRENDA DRAGO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = REPENTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = ???

RAZOR WING STRIKE
After moving, you may choose one figure Raptor passed over with her Flying special power. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 17 or higher, the chosen figure receives a wound.

STEALTH FLYING
When Raptor starts to fly, she will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FLYING
Bio - The daughter of Blackie Drago (a crook who made a play at stealing the mantle of the Vulture from Adrian Toomes), Brenda reluctantly found herself following in her father's footsteps and committing high-flying crimes as Raptor. With some help from Spider-Girl, she turned her life around and started working with New York's superheroes.

Been reading more Spider-Girl, was thinking a bit about Raptor... the write-up's basically Great Value Archangel right now, but she has room for another power to give her a bit more pop. I'd like her to have something to tie in with Mayday a bit, but I was a little stumped on thematic ways to encourage that particular pairing.
Old April 6th, 2020, 09:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Archangle is one of my favorites, but it's in part because over the course of a long game the law of averages results in several wounds. 17+ is hard to hit on it's own, but getting up to 3 rolls every time he, or someone close to him, is attacked makes it much more likely to hit a few times. I'd be worried about the pay off on a unit that only rolled once, could only do it on their move, and had a 3 def/4 life stat line. I wouldn't feel confident I could get even 1 W out of the power before she was done. As such I'd lower the roll down from 17+.
Old April 6th, 2020, 09:32 PM

What do you have for Mayday?

Old April 6th, 2020, 10:49 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Archangle is one of my favorites, but it's in part because over the course of a long game the law of averages results in several wounds. 17+ is hard to hit on it's own, but getting up to 3 rolls every time he, or someone close to him, is attacked makes it much more likely to hit a few times. I'd be worried about the pay off on a unit that only rolled once, could only do it on their move, and had a 3 def/4 life stat line. I wouldn't feel confident I could get even 1 W out of the power before she was done. As such I'd lower the roll down from 17+.
Yeah she probably needs a lower roll. Maybe substantially lower depending on what else we do with the write-up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
What do you have for Mayday?
Oh, that's just Spider-Girl's civilian name. Already on the books.
Old April 6th, 2020, 11:00 PM

Ah, OK, yeah, I was getting Mayday and Mayhem confused.

I guess Spidery-Girl wants anything that knocks someone into her Bio-Magnetic Field or benefits from her Field Pulse knocking them around.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy