Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:26 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Soulscape Project- Converting the Dark Souls game to

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Hey man, those are both cool suggestions. Did C3G basically make keywords kind of like in MTG? Cool idea though I'm a little hesitant as I like the idea of a card being something you can show someone and have them get.
I'm not sure, I've never actually played MTG. The idea behind it is that the vast majority of heroes would use both those simple rules, so there might as well be a symbol for them. Takes up less space, and is easily recognizable. On the other hand, I get what you're saying, Heroscape's accessibility is one of it's biggest draws. It would have to be a very simple ability so it's easy to remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoserver View Post
Thats a cool idea for the Knight actually. I do wonder if it might prove unfair against low attack units though. What do you think about it either only being able to be used against attacks when a certain number of skulls are rolled or it being a d20 roll? Alternatively it could require an X order marker being knocked over, so it was limited to a once a round ability.
I actually really like the idea of it only being able to be used on a more deadly attack, that way it wouldn't have such limited viability against the huge amount of deadly heroes the Dark Souls set would introduce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Having the dodge utilize the x marker is cool. That would keep the power in check but make a big difference. Otherwise your looking at a d20 roll like isamu to run away. Which is also viable.
A d20 roll could work as well, but the swingyness really worries me. I once saw a Isamu kill a full health Major Q9 on his own at a tournement. The potential for a more powerful character is a bit scary haha

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum