Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 14th, 2015, 11:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Beta Ray Bill (Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire View Post
I wouldn't make it too complicated but using a foreshortening effect to add in some additional lightning that connects to the lightning in the background and wraps around the front of the hammer would look pretty slick.
How does this grab you?

An issue I am having is that the mini pose makes it tough to get a visual of the hammer and hide his feet so he looks like he's flying. I tried rotating the mini and using other non-pony riding shots but it ended up looking ridiculously off balance.

And thanks @A3n ...I can't look at any shots of this and not see him riding a pony now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 14th, 2015, 11:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

You're welcome.
Old January 16th, 2015, 12:18 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Have we decided on a finalized wording for stormbreaker? If so could someone send that to me so I can update the SP.
You're the LD, pick one of the two Bill suggested(they both sounded fine), update the SP, and make a post of everything that needs fixed that A3N mentioned. That way Japes can knock it out.
Actually, You would want to run those by @SirGalahad first as he is our wording guy.
Gotcha. See, I figured someone would chime in with the right answer, rather than just an answer. Lol :P
Tell me which one you want to go with.

Also the 'still' was removed as superfluous (sorry, my daughter is gearing up for the SAT), but if there is a consensus that its inclusion will avoid confusion, I am not opposed.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 16th, 2015, 12:31 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

It's between these two, just to be clear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may then attack a different adjacent figure, adding 1 attack die. He may continue attacking different adjacent figures, adding another attack die for each subsequent attack, up to a maximum of +2 dice.
Or possibly this?
After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may then attack a different adjacent figure, adding 1 to his attack. He may continue attacking different adjacent figures, adding another 1 for each subsequent attack, up to a maximum of +2 dice.
Personally, either works, but I'd go with the first. Whichever, this is all Japes needs before we can get this design squared away.

Speaking of, great job on the mini pic change Japes.
Old January 16th, 2015, 04:33 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
It's between these two, just to be clear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_a_Bill View Post
After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may then attack a different adjacent figure, adding 1 attack die. He may continue attacking different adjacent figures, adding another attack die for each subsequent attack, up to a maximum of +2 dice.
Or possibly this?
After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may then attack a different adjacent figure, adding 1 to his attack. He may continue attacking different adjacent figures, adding another 1 for each subsequent attack, up to a maximum of +2 dice.
Personally, either works, but I'd go with the first. Whichever, this is all Japes needs before we can get this design squared away.

Speaking of, great job on the mini pic change Japes.
Yup I favor the first.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 16th, 2015, 09:37 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

If that's the one you like, update the SP with that and let japes know he can update the card. I think it would also be a good idea to add the "still" back in to Back-to-Back.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old January 17th, 2015, 10:22 AM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
If that's the one you like, update the SP with that and let japes know he can update the card. I think it would also be a good idea to add the "still" back in to Back-to-Back.
Probably, That does still clarify. Updated, @japes you can update the cards now.

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old January 17th, 2015, 11:38 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I don't like this wording. It feels too...customy to me.
Old January 17th, 2015, 11:48 AM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
I don't like this wording. It feels too...customy to me.
Do have a suggestion for something less customy but still as clear? The only new terminology would be "another", but that really helps to make the power clearer and SirG seems fine with it.

Old January 17th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
After Beta Ray Bill attacks an adjacent figure with this special attack, he may attack a different adjacent figure. He may continue attacking different adjacent figures in this manner until there are no eligible targets remaining. Add 1 die to each additional attack for each attack made with this special attack this turn, up to a maximum of +2 dice.
This follows more closely with how we worded Lightning Re-Strike SA on Weather Wizard.
Old January 17th, 2015, 01:24 PM

I think JaB's suggestion is much, much clearer.

Old January 17th, 2015, 01:27 PM
Now moves with Flying.

I don't.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library