Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 18th, 2018, 05:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Zettian Guards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Whoa, the image of the card for the Zettian Guards is still being hosted on Hasbro's servers.

Just look at the URL for the image.

https://www.hasbro.com/common/images...C356C3C53B.jpg
A whole bunch of cards are still on Hasbro’s servers. I’m sure if they ever cleaned them out, the scapers community would have them back up in a jiffy.

Edit: I still like using these guys once in a while. They aren’t bad as 70 point ranged filler, especially for their durability. I should point out that auto-wounders don’t get played often at our games. Even when they do though, those units are generally priced high enough that it males semse they can easily beat the Zettian Guards.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units