Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 13th, 2012, 02:17 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Auggies Game's WOTC BLOWOUT SALE -***Payment due***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auggest View Post
I might do some more wave 11's and 13's once I get an inventory count but we are all out of the other waves for the sale.

.....Andrew[/s]
We're in the same boat as Auggie. We still have a few WAVES 1, 11, and 13 at the sale prices, but everything else we brought in for the sale is GONE...and we brought in a LOT.
Old February 13th, 2012, 02:58 PM
Most Effort : Least Points

Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Nukatha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Over a year after cancellation and it still sells like hotcakes.
I really don't understand WOTC.

Also, got my box today Andrew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie.
Old February 13th, 2012, 03:51 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukatha View Post
Over a year after cancellation and it still sells like hotcakes.
I really don't understand WOTC.

Also, got my box today Andrew!
Well in fairness they WEREN'T selling like hotcakes until WotC dropped the price to get them off their books. While I don't know WotC cost per unit exactly I do (now) have some experience in the manufacturing processes (with our DCM line) and can say reasonably confidently they are selling them below cost. Don't get me wrong, I've been doing well all a long but I suspect I'm getting an increasing share of a decreasing market. I know for certain that's true with my main wholesaler as I'm the only one they were stocking for for the last 6 months or so.
.......Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 13th, 2012, 06:33 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Mine came in today!
Old February 13th, 2012, 10:58 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

My order came in with no problems, only two days after being shipped. Very nice work, Auggies!
Old February 14th, 2012, 03:49 PM

Nostradouglas Woo who?

Quote:
We also have 5 orders from people who never paid for their stuff. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE AND YOU STILL WANT THE ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE WEDNESDAY the 15th. All non paid orders will be cancelled at that time.

[
.....Andrew[/s]

So, if they aren't paid for.... does this mean you'll be selling them at case/booster prices? Or will they just end up in your stock for your store?
Old February 14th, 2012, 04:11 PM

Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness Auggest wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradouglas View Post
Quote:
We also have 5 orders from people who never paid for their stuff. IF YOU ARE ONE OF THESE PEOPLE AND YOU STILL WANT THE ORDER PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE WEDNESDAY the 15th. All non paid orders will be cancelled at that time.

[
.....Andrew[/s]

So, if they aren't paid for.... does this mean you'll be selling them at case/booster prices? Or will they just end up in your stock for your store?
They will just go into my general stock.
....Andrew

i R da speling god
Auggie's Games
Follow us on Facebook Auggies Games Store and Twitter @auggiesgames
Old February 14th, 2012, 08:46 PM

Xor has disabled reputation

Woohoo... just got my order!

Thanks Andrew... always great service with Auggies.

It's like Christmas in February!
Old February 14th, 2012, 09:58 PM

mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness mrcrimson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My order came in today! Thanks Andrew!
Old February 15th, 2012, 06:15 PM

vikinglad knows what's in an order marker vikinglad knows what's in an order marker

My order made it all the way to sunny CA this afternoon. Everything is all here, including the single I bought with the "Money Order Trick." Awesome doing business with you, Andrew.
Old February 18th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I got my order yesterday! Thanks Auggies!
Old February 20th, 2012, 12:01 AM

lemur Woo who?

I got my order last week, Andrew ... thanks so much for waiting til the weekend to ship -- I appreciate the exceptional customer service! A fantastic, fantastic experience.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales