Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 24th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wriggz View Post
I still have thematic issues with Posse. It is a very cool power, I just don't feel that 10 move Lawmen on OM1 is in keeping with human speeds. The extra 5 move per round is like 1 and 2/5th per round. I would be concerned with LAWMEN LEADERSHIP giving every Lawman +1 move for the same reason.

Posse makes the Lawmen as a whole faster than the Kozuke Samurai with Charging assault.
It doesn't feel like it in play, though. Not any more than Orc Battle Rush makes the Death Chasers feel super fast. It just feels like a helpful reposition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
This has the same issue as a certain shadow master...
As Dysole pointed out, it's a once-per-round power. So it's not 12 turns per round, it's 6, which is in line with any bonding squad.
Old July 29th, 2020, 12:11 AM

Knight of Roses Woo who?

So I was redirected here to share my first custom with a CV3/SoV member, how do I link/upload it?

Thanks!
Old July 29th, 2020, 12:27 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Roses View Post
So I was redirected here to share my first custom with a CV3/SoV member, how do I link/upload it?

Thanks!
Welcome to the site!

You can just type out all the text for your custom if you want, but an invaluable resource if you're making/sharing customs is the X-2 Customs Card Creator. You can edit the card completely to suit whatever your custom is. Then you just save the card. Putting the figure into the card is optional -- most of the time when people are posting here they just post a picture of the miniature being used separately, like the stock photo.

Sharing pictures on this site is a little involved since it's on the older side. First you need to upload it to a site where you can share it. A lot of people use Imgur or Facebook, and personally I use Discord since that's super easy to load and save pictures on for free. You can also upload directly to this site if you become a site supporter. When you're making the post you'll need to go to the top of the text box where you see all the options for fonts, boldness, etc. There's a little icon that has a sort of landscape on it, and when you hover over it it says "Insert Image." You click on that and a URL box appears. You need to go to your image, right click on it, click on "Copy Image Address" (not just "Copy Image"), and post the address in there. Then when you preview the post or publish it, it will pop right up!

Looking forward to seeing what you've got to share! As Scytale said in the other thread you may want to start considering making your own customs thread as well, especially if you have a lot you want to share. But this is a great place to get started and familiarize yourself with the mechanics of it all as well!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 29th, 2020, 10:38 AM

Knight of Roses Woo who?

Oh my! That link to the custom creator is amazing. Even has Aquilla and Vakrill. I've been using a PSD custom template that's a bit outdated I got from this site. Thanks! I will try to shift over to that.

As for how to come about it, how do I upload on discord for free? Where would I go to do that? I have a discord and that would certainly be the easiest option for me. My customs are fully made, picture, model/mini, abilities, edits, and all.

Thank you! Me too! I will definitely consider doing that as well.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards