Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 3rd, 2018, 11:25 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Oberlin OH scapers

Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TradeMark View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by outforblood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussy View Post
Anyone still play around here?
Were having a NHSD Tournament on Oct. 27th in Dayton. Be cool if you could make it down.
Dayton? I'm in Columbus, are there still active players in the area? I haven't played in ages, but still love the game.
There's a few of us in Dayton that play regularly. @Father Of Julian and I usually play on Saturdays. We're getting together this afternoon for a game at my place. Let me know if you want to come down sometime. Or we can come up. Cbus isn't too far.
There is also events roughly every other month in New Philidelphia! And my group of friends, fiance, and I still play in Cleveland if you wanna make a trip. We have wheels too, though.

Still active in Little Ohio!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers