Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 17th, 2022, 09:06 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 14 ; Booster 3 ; Part 2

Yeah, playing against an Eric-run Wizard has really increased my appreciation for his role in criminal builds. That +1 move boost is more useful than you'd think and the "X" defensive power makes you reluctant to target him when there are other figures you could hit right away. But this usually means he's able to sneak into and hold optimal positions on the battlefield and then get in nasty hits on you when you're not looking.

3/B+

Skrull Infiltrators don't do terribly much when they're placed on the battlefield, but they can help hold position and they're extremely easy to fit into any army with their cost.

4/B

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 18th, 2022, 05:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I never found I regretted taking Wizard. He's real solid as a lower point unit.
Old June 20th, 2022, 04:41 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old June 20th, 2022, 05:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 14 ; Booster 4

Haven't played these guys very much or in years, so I'd struggle to comment. I will say that vehicles probably make that four figure turn a lot stronger than it used to be, but since the whole crew comes in at 700 before adding any vehicles, there's not that much you can do in that department. I'd probably try Igor in the RX Gundam for 1000, since he's the weakest attacker. Or I might put Red Ghost in there to preserve the bonding hub, really.

They also might be fun in a tank.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 20th, 2022, 05:38 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Igor can attack for 5 with all 4 markers on his card so he's not the weakest attacker of the 3.
Old June 20th, 2022, 05:43 PM

Sure, but I find Peotor more effective since he can operate at peak efficiency at range and has auto wounding potential. I wouldn't want to put him in a VDO and lose what he does best. That said, Red Ghost is probably the best VDO candidate anyway.

Old June 20th, 2022, 06:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Miklo and Peotor are decent for thier price points but not ones I'd consider top shelf grabs.

Igor I think I'd be a bit iffy to draft even in a Red Ghost team compared to like just bringing Orcale or something. Like I guess I still would becuase hes the only option left for bonding but... wouldnt feel super good about it. He's basically just paying to switch between different vanilla characters, none of which are very good for his price. The fact that it's at the start of the round instead of his turn/ your turn is the nail in the coffin to me.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 20th, 2022, 06:54 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hmm... semi-interesting tech option for Igor if you're going for 1000 point army or whatnot.

You could bring in Demogoblin and pair him with like Miklo or Peotor. You can afford a few early OMs to move him up.

Then you can use Igor at 1 attack to basically guarantee safe hits on Demogoblin to move him around and get some extra triggers of his autowound power.

Add in Ragdoll and that could make a decent tricky play 1000 point army.

Red Ghost in RX is probably a bit stronger (and arguably more thematic in a way), but there are definitely maps/ matchups I'd rather take the Demo team.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old June 20th, 2022, 06:55 PM

Yeah, Geniuses busting out Gundams definitely works for me thematically.

Old June 27th, 2022, 01:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - SSE S1 ; Part 1

Love Bolts, aka Frankenstein.
For some reason I roll good for him but that may have something to do with blanks counting as skulls.
I also seem to roll the right amount of shields to take exactly two wounds that are then ignored quite often.

Rarely have tried Buffy.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 27th, 2022, 05:04 PM

Re: C3G Unit Discussion - SSE S1 ; Part 1

Buffy is a bit more of a generalist than I remembered. Her unusual class is a good fit for Guardian builds if you don't mind using your Human slot on her. The first power is nicer in the meta of lots of 1000 point Event Heroes. The second power is pretty niche regardless. The crossbow special attack is a solid one.

2/B-

Franky needs help getting moving figures up a bit, but if he gets that, he's a decent Order Marker hub for his faction. He has good staying power and is an OK hitter.

3/B

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy