Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 8th, 2014, 01:04 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Woah, that is pretty cool. It reminds me of an old Dragon Magazine article that was titled something like 'Non Magic-users can throw fireballs'.
Throwing fireballs has been a 'dream-time' goal of mine for sometime. I have been successful at flying but fireballs have mostly eluded me. I was able to generate some small fireballs recently so hopefully that bodes well for the future.
One night after playing way too many video games I was able to 'charge up' while flying and emit 'energy blasts'.

Tornado~ dream-scaping-ly
Old December 8th, 2014, 01:08 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

It would appear the Riddler is at McDonalds, but I'm not sure what the riddle is
Old December 8th, 2014, 02:30 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
For all you superhero wannabees: Fireball wrist launcher!
"Its an illusion, Michael."

"Still, where did the lighter fluid come from?"

Old December 8th, 2014, 02:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
It would appear the Riddler is at McDonalds, but I'm not sure what the riddle is
The riddle is...why are you eating at McDonalds.

Quote:
Throwing fireballs has been a 'dream-time' goal of mine for sometime. I have been successful at flying but fireballs have mostly eluded me. I was able to generate some small fireballs recently so hopefully that bodes well for the future.
One night after playing way too many video games I was able to 'charge up' while flying and emit 'energy blasts'.

T, where you the one that spent some time in the hospital recently for burns? If so I guess we finally know how it happened.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2014, 02:40 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

T, where you the one that spent some time in the hospital recently for burns? If so I guess we finally know how it happened.
Nope, that was me
Old December 8th, 2014, 03:13 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

It will certainly be a bummer if my dream fireballs result in spontaneous combustion.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 8th, 2014, 05:35 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

This is how I chose to use my web up criminals. I mite get another one and paint it to look like Ben Riley. The only Ben Riley I've seen is him on the wall, and that Clix is still not cheap. Then I will have to stringed up thugs! Lol.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; December 8th, 2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old December 8th, 2014, 06:36 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post

This is how I chose to use my webbed up criminal. I mite get another one and paint it to look like Ben Riley. The only Ben Riley I've seen is him on the wall, and that Clix is still not cheap. Then I will have to stringed up thugs! Lol.
What Happened? Spider-Man happened. With Web Special Attack!

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old December 8th, 2014, 07:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:

This is how I chose to use my webbed up criminal. I mite get another one and paint it to look like Ben Riley. The only Ben Riley I've seen is him on the wall, and that Clix is still not cheap. Then I will have to stringed up thugs! Lol.
That looks pretty cool. I wasn't planning on separating him from the figure but now I may do so at some point.
Old December 8th, 2014, 07:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:

That looks pretty cool. I wasn't planning on separating him from the figure but now I may do so at some point.
same here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2014, 07:40 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Old December 8th, 2014, 07:41 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:

Nope, that was me
You were my second guess. Everything healed up?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape