View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2017, 11:40 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread - 1 DAY LEFT!

I haven't had an opportunity to enter one of these contests yet...so I figured it was about time. Here are my submissions. Keep in mind, since I am a judge entering the contest, I'm forfeiting my voting of the scoring of the maps for the Top 10 (to avoid bias) and even if I make the Top 10, I will NOT be considered for the prize.

Ticallan Tower

Download
Nestled deep in the jungle forests of Ticalla, stands the remnant of an old Jandar outpost. Built to create a foothold for Jandar's forces, this tower was once the edge in the war that Jandar was looking for to gain control within the treacherous jungle. But as time passed and battles raged, the swamp began to take matters into it's own hands. Turning soft and uneasy, the ground along the tower floor began to crack and shift due to the weakening of the foundation. With the swamp subverting the towers base, the integrity of the structure was compromised and Jandar was forced to withdraw. Though forgotten, this overgrown, barren tower still hosts many great battles of Valhalla.

Barren Plateau

Download
Amidst the vast Mountains of Kyrien, rests a now barren plateau. The battle-hardened Minions of Utgar once dwelled here, but now only a dried, windswept ruin remains.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; October 18th, 2017 at 02:31 PM. Reason: update submission