View Single Post
Old August 30th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Overwhelmed by Heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
2.5 hrs up is probably worth a shot one of these days. FWIW, we don't really do "tournaments" down here any more, just game days where we try to mix up the rules and play unique formats. It is nice to return to standard kill 'em all games every now and then, but even then we don't have any prize structure, even for the "winner".

I will have to make sure we have more tournament-oriented/prized events structured for Oct. (NHSD) and Nov. (we play Thanksgiving weekend since we get an influx of out-of-towners visiting relatives). Hmm...
I do a 3.5hr (sometimes 4 depending on traffic) drive down to Utah each month for their Monthly tournaments and it’s totally worth it. I love having a Gameday with other scapers and now it’s just part of my schedule.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22