View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2010, 11:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Map in progress - Freak Show Alley

Guys I will need some help with the testing of this. I made 1 half of it but due to lack of sets I couldn't do the complete map.

I wanted to make an alleyway map, so I built the side of the building & designed how the alley should be & realised the simplest way to make the otherside of the alley was just to have 2 of the same building & since that made it symmetrical I decided that it should be a close combat Competitive map. But I don't know if it's too close to work. So please can I ask one of you fine gentlemen to build it & let me know. I wanted the buildings close enough to bat-grapple & swingline across, because that's what I really wanted in the idea of this map. Some where for some swinging fun.

Cheers