View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2020, 02:11 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

My order for Doctors in favourite order: 10, 4, 11, 5, 9, 7, 3, 8, 2, 1, 12, 6

I do like 8 (McGann) a lot more than I have positioned him, but since I haven't got into all the extra media for doctor who I can't really justify pushing him higher. But then Davison & Eccleston really did earn their spots (in my books).

12 (Capaldi) & 6 (Baker C) in my opinion tried to make the role too serious & were almost angry in their approach to being the doctor. so they earned their spots also.

You will notice I didn't put 13 (whittaker) on the list at all. At the moment I'm still not sure where to rate her. Ever since I was young I always thought it would be cool to have a female doctor. So I was happy when she was picked. However her first season left me a little blah. The whole entourage of companions & losing the TARDIS all the time. Just didn't sit well with me. And now her second season seems to be some big political agenda. Although I am digging the meta story line & hope that they are going to provide some answers to outstanding questions (like the big jumps in the doctors age & the timeless child.)

I love it when doctors cross paths. Twice the fun. & I do like when they meet up with past companions again.

I really liked River Song & her story arc. Would love to see her come back a few more times. I really, really wanted to see them do more with the doctor's daughter. Hell I would've handled another spin-off series of her gallivanting around the galaxy without the time travel. Romana was probably my favourite companion of all time & would love if they got Romana IV (Juliet Rose Landau) to put in an onscreen performance. I just picture her as zany as Drusilla but without the evil intent, more of a party child that the doctor has to constantly reign in while still saving the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Probably my favorite story arcs of the series thus far involve the Ponds and River Song, though. Though my favorite one off is probably with Craig.
100% agree.

my