View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2020, 08:52 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Terrain Makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
@quozl and @A3n just to take your temperature on it, how would you feel about having a Transit number of 4 and the movement stop ideas both on options, and use the Transit number on small enough buildings and the movement stop on larger buildings/elevators and the like?
I don't think it's the ideal situation, but given where we are at it might be the best compromise.

I am (like @quozl ) totally against the multiple numbers, and against numbers higher than 4 if we don't have a simplified means for figures that do not have a high enough move count.

I'd even be for a variable (single) transit number if the rules were that if you couldn't make it through on a turn then you stop at an entry & start the next turn at another. So you could have a building with transit of 6 & all 5 move or less figures still have a means to get through.