View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2018, 09:22 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I’ll pull the submission. I’ll work on a few things, but I’m also not going to change the faction so much that I try to please everyone’s whim or nerf them so much they can’t hold a candle to even a whole army of measly nagrubs or something. Truth is, a unit needs to be fun and operate in their realm of “expertise”. Sure they can pack a punch by ganging up on figures (especially heroes), but that’s a purposeful part of the design. The fact that they fall significantly easily to squadscapes armies is a pretty good indication they are already having an uphill battle. Heracles was designed specifically to kill big baddies, and I dare say he does it pretty darn well, occasionally throwing squaddies out of the way along his way to attack. Do his abilities scare the heck out of opponent’s, yes, but that is their purpose and he was designed with a specific vision. I still struggle to see the argument that I have designed this faction without restraint. That said, I’ll still change a few things before coming back, but im also trusting my own experience with these guys over simple theory.

Thanks again for all chiming in. I’ll be back...

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22