View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2019, 06:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: The Long eared bat's Customs

I like the Warforged Hammerer's but wondering why they're not just common. A 2 Figure unique squad, even with the resolve, is pretty cushy and I can't imagine would get very many OM's to wind up in the first place. The price point is also a concern. Warforged Soldiers are the same cost, but you get an extra figure and can have a bunch of them. I really don't think these guys can be a unique squad at that price point. They 1) either need to be price dropped to maybe 40-50 pts or make them a Common Squad and make them a 3-man squad. To keep them from being overpowered, you could also only allow 1 of them to use their windup attack ability, kinda like the Microcorp Troopers or Brimstone with their special attacks. Heck, you could even just make it a special attack, but then you'd have to separate the ability out kinda like this...

Quote:
WIND UP
After taking a turn with the Warforged Hammerers you may place a Wind Up Marker on this card, up to a maximum of 4 Wind Up Markers.

HAMMER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2+.
Up to one Warforged Hammerer that was activated but did not attack normally this turn may attack with Hammer Special Attack. Roll one additional attack die for each Wind Up Marker on this Army Card. After attacking with Hammer Special Attack, remove all Wind Up Markers from this Army card.

WARFORGED RESOLVE
When rolling defense dice against a normal or special attack, a Warforged Hammerer always adds 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.
Looking this over, I actually really like where this ended up. These guys could make for a pretty awesome addition to the Warforged with a fun ability like this. Make them a terrifying bunch that's for sure.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22