View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2019, 11:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Complete Collection For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_is_great View Post
Thanks for the advice guys, frankly I know selling it as a set is a hard sell. But it took me a long time and money to assemble this collection. I am only really interested in selling it if I can sell it for my price. The last thing I want to do is part it out and sell half the collection, for half of what I want, and be stuck with an incomplete collection.

I priced it all out, and it's priced for about $1000(CAD) less than if I were to sell it individually, that is pricing the individual characters at the average selling price and the sets at a realistic value (not those amazon prices.)

I am not in a hurry to sell, and have posted it in multiple locations. if the right buyer never comes along, then it will continue to collect dust and I will continue to dust it off once or twice a year and enjoy it.
As long as your fine with that, I guess to each his own BUT Just know it’s VERY unlikely to get the 5k for this full collection (minus 2 exclusives). If they were all NIB then maybe you could fetch that price, but used items, good condition or not shouldn’t sell for a premium and that’s what you’re asking (not to mention you laminated the cards, which lowers value even if it does increase durability). I think this is an unreasonable price, coming from one who has also collected this game since I was a kid. I’ve spent probably close to $4000-$5000 on my collection and that’s with at least 2 of each master set, at least 2 of each expansion, on average 5 copies of each common squad (including C3V), and almost all C3V expansions. So I’m sorry you feel stuck at that price but I wouldn’t recommend anyone take that offer. Just keep it for the kids and get back into it, you’ll have more enjoyment playing it again than trying to sell it for what you’re asking.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22