View Single Post
Old December 13th, 2018, 05:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: An Impactful Customs Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
I was thinking of making heroes for Heroic Mode and they will mutate like the legendary enemies of Fallout 4. They will have 4 special maybe and I will put a star next to their name in the form of this *. This is still a work in progress, you may not see these cards at daily events, maybe at Tournements that feature Heroic Mode.

Heroic Mode consists of many challenges. Tireless Mode consists of 2 games, 1v1, 500 points, challenger sticks with the same army that was chosen for the first game and wounds from the last game progess. The opponent can pick two 500 point armies for each game. Survival Mode consists of 4 games, 1v1, 1000 points, challenger sticks with the same army that was chosen for the first game and wounds from the last game progess. The opponent can pick four 1000 point armies for each game. Endless Mode consists of 6 games, 1v1, 1500 points, challenger sticks with the same army that was chosen for the first game and wounds from the last game progess. The opponent can pick six 1500 point armies for each game. Onslaught Mode consists of 8 games, 1v1, 2000 points, challenger sticks with the same army that was chosen for the first game and wounds from the last game progess. The opponent can pick eight 2000 point armies for each game. Ruthless Onslaught Mode consists of 10 games, 1v1, 2500 points, challenger sticks with the same army that was chosen for the first game and wounds from the last game progess. The opponent can pick ten 2500 point armies for each game.
This sounds like you're devising some alternate scenario ruleset. I don't quite understand exactly how it works, but I can tell you that this isn't the thread for it.

This is a thread about what it means to be an impactful customs creator, specifically for the discussion of Lamaclown's short articles on the subject.

If you'd like to make a post somewhere else about how to play a scenario with these alternate rules, I'd suggest either "Maps and Scenarios" or "Other Customizations and HS Additions".