View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2018, 10:19 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Well, I did know that. I just haven't been able to do shadows since my high quality button stopped working, and I know you have had issues with high quality as well.
Yeah, I finally got it to work because I saw a comment by someone that said if you have a graphics card on your comp/laptop you need to right click the VirtualScape application on the desktop and then select "Run with Graphics Card"
Yeah, that does it. Too bad I don't have a separate graphics card. I did figure out a way to render them pretty well if you check my new thread in this forum.