View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2018, 12:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

I think this is a super cool concept, but I think it could use a few tweaks.

Xundar (as you mentioned) is too much like Kurrok. He doesn't have to be that different. I'd probably start by making his summoning mechanic different. Perhaps have his summoning be automatic, but only if he's unengaged. Maybe give him the chance to summon multiple shadows per turn?

Demon and Wraith don't particularly seem like classes, especially Demon. We've already got Demon as a race.

Cower in Fear special attack seems like a weird name to me. At first I read it as the Shadow Demon cowering in fear. On top of that, it's really not very different from his normal attack.

I think the Shadow Hound is the most powerful of the 3 Shadows, and it's also my favorite, thematically.

It's weird to me that they don't all have Stealth Flying, or at least Phantom Walk.

Did you mean to change Soul Devour to "after moving"? That makes it really powerful.