View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:29 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Not sure if you have any thoughts on expanding but some resource videos could be cool. Maybe do a lesson on map building and pick a few hot topics that come up in the ARV during reviews. I've seen a lot of conversations and it could be educational for some to see examples of why certain things work and other don't. Not saying full games but perhaps small demo's explaining stuff. A short piece on how LOS blockers can be effective and how they are not.

Basically a briefing on what aspects help a map be more balanced.

I thought your "MAP CONTROL" video was going to be a strategy video and that is where I got the idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
I thought the same thing. I would really like some strategy videos.
hmmm....yeah I'll really have to think about that in order to make it useful...really good idea thanks

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22