View Single Post
Old June 19th, 2019, 11:14 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: New England Scene Revival

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo View Post
So, is anyone up for co-organizing something with me? I don't think it makes sense for me to run a tourney in central VT, but I'm aching to play Heroscape and willing to work to make it happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Another Vermonter! I’m in no place to organize anything right now, but I’d certainly be interested in attending. @ollie is also a Vermonter
I’m driving down from Essex, VT for the Tourney in MA on the 6th of July. You wanna carpool down? Maybe we can pick up @ollie on the way?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22