View Single Post
Old August 28th, 2018, 08:38 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

One of the things that I have regretted in C3G is not saying something about Invisible Woman. I even feel a little regretful about She-Hulk. If you negate their powers they crumble. Sure it adds to the strategy of the rest of your team. but a zero defense represents a baby & doesn't depict any sort of intelligence even if they don't know how to defend themselves.

Cybermen...

I like Cyborgs as the species & them being a common squad of 3.

What do you think about Subjugators as a class? I know it's what I had but I still think it fits them perfectly.

I like Cold as a personality but definitely am not against Emotionless.

I like a move of 4. Especially with the Cyber Legion special power.

I think the attack should be at least 3.

Defense is also too low (4) or requiring a special power to balance it. Their armor is all but impenetrable. Remembering these guys go toe-to-toe with the Daleks.

I don't think Mandatory Conversion is mandatory on this card at all. I think you should handle the conversion side of things all on the DO. I think it should be very similar to the Marro Hive. Allowing you to bring back a destroyed Cyberman when a Cyberman inflicts enough wounds to destroy an opponents figure.

I don't like rolling the D20 twice for different results of the same power. I don't hate what you have there for Electro Attack I just don't totally love it. What about something like:

Quote:
ELECTRO-TOUCH SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 2 + Special.
Choose a figure to attack and roll 2 attack dice. For each skull rolled, roll one additional attack die once. The defending figure rolls defense normally. If you inflict 2 or more wounds, you may remove a random order marker from the chosen figure’s card. Destructible objects are not affected by Electro-Touch Special Attack.
I like Cyber Legion it is a great representation of them. Only question I have is, what do you think you will do with Cyber Leader if it's not going to add something like this?