View Single Post
Old November 13th, 2018, 08:36 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Scape value dropping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
It is strange to think that I have thousands of dollars worth of toys in my house.
I was introducing my meager collection to my pastor's kids the other day. He asked me how much it cost. I said it was expensive, and he looked up RoTV on Amazon, where it's currently $230. I've probably spent around that much in total on my current collection, but it was somewhat shocking to think of the total value at current Amazon prices. Maybe $700 or so?

Then he asked if I was a collector. I told him my little stash doesn't come anywhere near what could be called a collection. More like a modest assortment