View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2020, 08:00 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Its all good. The question needed asked. You are correct DS, I personally can generate a considerable amount of minis. Ive printed 50 of them from when I went to bed last night to now. There is a method to it. Same as speed painting. Ill go back to playing in my corner and stop bothering about. Good day gentlemen.
I think if you were to offer this service of printing and painting, more people would be open to it.
Yeah, I've always thought that would be a cool route to go. A huge undertaking for the submitter for sure, but something I'd love to see.