Thread: Welcome to C3V
View Single Post
Old September 24th, 2019, 07:14 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Welcome to C3V

Hey folks, the next PAM (Public Access Member) poll is coming up soon. The list of names on the poll mainly comes from internal suggestions based on people who are engaged and involved in our process, or those who we think have cool ideas that we could benefit from.

In light of some of the recent discussion I thought I would give you all a heads up about that before the names get posted.

If you don't think we would have you in mind but you'd like us to have you in mind, please send me a PM with some reasons why you'd be a great 9-month addition to the C3V. Thanks!