View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2021, 07:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Griffin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
And your name is attached with A3n's on these 2:
Puppet Master
She-Hulk
Nope they were mine. But you are missing Annihilus & the Cosmic Rod. They were Whitey's.

(I think he was supposed to do Sub-Mariner also but real life got in his way & I did that one for him.)
According to the SP of both of those threads you were paired up for that Master Set and worked together on She-Hulk and Puppet Master.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep, but I think they may have split their pairings more than many of us. Annihilus being Whitestuff does sound right.

If I'm remembering correctly, I was paired with GreyOwl for that one and we did the Fan Four.
Correct. We split ours, I had She-Hulk & Puppet Master & Whitestuff had Annihilus, the Cosmic Rod & Sub-Mariner (remember he was the "Exclusive" figure with that set). As I said though I believe real-life got in the way of Whitey doing Sub-Mariner & I ended up taking it on for him.