View Single Post
Old January 26th, 2019, 05:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: New Year's Custom Competition Poll - Vote by 1/23

Thanks to everybody who voted for Ch'mana!

I thought the original mini was relatively ugly, and I remembered seeing this other Pathfinder one, so I checked it out. Turns out it was also pretty ugly , but I had already made up my mind.

At first I had a more complex design that expanded the Resolute Mind power to include the wording from Steadfast (from the Shieldsmiths of Granite Keep). But I decided in the end that Ch'mana didn't need a version of Cyberclaw AND a reverse version of Cyberclaw. So I ended up with a fairly straightforward Predator that I'm pretty happy with.

My vote went to Arch-vile's entry. I liked the Shimmering Warp power quite a bit.