View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2021, 09:31 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's customs

Wanting to pick up on the Beakface Archer again, it's been too long.

Here are some fresh ideas I'm considering...would appreciate any ideas

Previous submitted design (that failed ;-P )
Spoiler Alert!

Powers:
+ Glide is a given...
+ Flocking (just as on the Sneaks)

3rd power...
Quote:
CLEAR SHOT
When attacking a figure that is not engaged, a Beakface Archer rolls 1 additional attack die.
Quote:
COVER FIRE (#1)
After a Beakface Archer attacks, he may attack one additional time. The additional attack must target a figure that is within 3 clear sight spaces of a Raptorian you control.
Quote:
COVER FIRE (#2)
When attacking a non-adjacent figure, add 1 attack die if the defending figure is engaged with a Raptorian figure you control.
Quote:
SUPPORT FIRE
After attacking with a Beakface Archer, if it did not move and attacked a figure engaged with another Raptorian you control, you may immediately attack with that Raptorian.

Clear Shot + Flocking

Is quite a simple design that provides some great early game development and punch until it makes more sense to switch over to a developed hero or Sneak squad to get number of attacks.

Cover Fire #1 + Flocking
Provides multiple attacks per Order Marker, but only after you'd developed the board. This combo allows early game development for pings with 2 attack to flock and then some midgame OM's when they can get 2 attacks...though at that point you're probably better off with just going Sneaks

Cover Fire #2 + Flocking
Would probably need to be +2 to be worth the midgame OM.

Support Fire + Flocking
I think this combo is more along the lines of what I'm thinking. There's some neat synergy here in that you still only get to flock 1 time, but if you'd flocked strategically into your opponents figures, you could technically attack as many times as you have engaged Raptorian Archers. Seems a bit OP at first, but I think the balance is 1) typically you don't want your ranged figures engaged and 2) that's pretty tough to setup...but it's pretty neat

Or ...do a combo of any of the above...hmmm

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; March 25th, 2021 at 10:10 PM.