View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:05 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Superfrog's Maps -- October revised 12/13

Calida build instructions. It uses 1 RotV, 1 RttFF, and 1 VW, with 2 random glyphs.

This map went through WoS a few times and received some workshopping here in my thread as well.

I settled on a version that I liked, and that version was played on in Online Season 18. I built it and was playing a few test games the other day, and I decided to lower the whole middle section by one level. Having it all up so high was really inhibiting its use and clogging things up. So I've made that change (which @awesomeunleashed suggested just about exactly 4 years ago).