View Single Post
Old January 23rd, 2023, 02:20 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Missouri Seasonal Tourneys: Next Event 1/28/2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Update: yes for me. 95% for +1, 50% for +2. Unfortunately the extras will be a very late notice, unable to confirm until that morning.
Good to know, I'll put you down for you plus one for now, just let me know if you end up bringing the extra.

@DVondo do you think you and your brother will make it?

@Sir Heroscape , let me know if weather is looking good for your +1s, I know they are weather dependent. I've just got you down for now.
Me and +3 will be coming, I think that's all we'll get though.

EDIT: Also, are you running/registering this tourney through heroscape.org? or do you need me to bring my laptop to just run Tourney Director?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22