View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: $1,000 Prize Pool - Champion's Circle League

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
I definitely like that the top 2 of each event auto qualify, performing that well in a big event should be rewarded. I mostly like the second part of the qualifier, but what determines best record? Total wins? Win Pctg? I don’t think I would want to see someone who went 4-1 in one event make it over someone who went 11-4 over 3 events because of win pctg. My suggestion would probably be,

--> Top 2 finishers of EACH qualifier automatically qualify for the Finals event
--> No minimum attendance requirement to make finals
--> 16 Players invited to the Finals would consist of 8 Qualifying players (Top 2 of each event) and 8 of the next Top finishers based on win pctg who played in at least X events. (Leaning 3?)

So no hard attendance requirement, but if you’re not placing top 2 you’ll have to grind a few events.
I'll have to talk to CP about how Heroscape.org represents rankings in a Season of multiple events...but I believe it's still based on Strength of Schedule rather than win percent. I was likely going to just take the rankings as shown using the Heroscape.org tool because I feel like an 11-4 player would likely rank higher on strength of schedule than a 4-1 player would.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22