View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2019, 06:38 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: 10 Points Under - Heroscape Casting Videos

I love the idea of a live video. One problem you might run into will be just how long the game/video could go. What I mean by that, is that online games can be quite convenient...and with that means it's easy to get up and grab some food or run to the bathroom while waiting a turn...but that also extends the game. Not that it's wrong to do that, but I think the players on the other end should have the understanding that the game is live and not to 1) take 10min per move and 2) make sure they schedule it out in a timeframe they will be able to complete the game (ideally within an hour or so). Of course there's no givens...but I could just see it being really weird for a live stream if we were waiting to see a move for like 10min and then the guy chats in saying 1) he fell asleep on accident (I've done that multiple times) or 2) he had something else scheduled and needed to leave etc.

Basically, it's a great idea! Just make sure the players are handily prepared knowing it's a live audience and to treat the game that way (i.e.place figures/set OM's prior to the livestream, eat before, go to the bathroom etc etc).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22