View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2021, 05:04 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Season 38 - Multi Draft CONGRATS DYSOLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentWard View Post
Hello everyone,

First congrats to Dysole, now I will take a look on your YouTube chanel to watch some amazing games.
Secondly thanks to all organizers for one more amazing season and for keeping doing it again and again... Thanks to all other players for all the fun time sharing here and on the battlefield.

I want apologize to haven't be able to play all my games (due to some internet problem after moving) and I hope it will be the last time it happens.

I really enjoyed this format and I want also specialy thanks Kevindola against who I perhaps did one of the most exciting, close, unexpectable game I ever did. (I hope Moonknight will not read this )
I hope that our next game will be as memorable.

See you soon on the battlefield

AgentWard
I think this was for sure my favorite of the multi-format seasons, the draft made for a fun dynamic that changed each round.