View Single Post
Old February 11th, 2021, 09:21 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Casters of Valhalla

Partial Card Scoring is a little more complex (having to do math, and how do I round the number?) but in a competitive scene it also keeps people from being dumb and just running away with a single squad figure until time is up. most people won't, but in a setting where people want to win, it's completely valid - though very unfun- and so I do partial card scoring at any of my tournaments. It rewards people for actually playing the game and not retreating single squad figures to win on points.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22