View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2018, 04:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
When is the next one? I'm eager to flex my map making muscles!

I say, that what you say, is what I say.
It wont be for a minute. We are currently testing the maps that made the top ten from last contest. We could get together and see what the theme should be for the next one so you guys can be prepping your maps ahead of time. @Sir Heroscape ?
Yeah, with the time we've been putting into playtesting and trying to be more meticulous...2 contests a year is looking like the schedule...so I'm thinking February'ish...cause I think that will be around 6 months from our last one.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22