View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2019, 08:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: Alternate Sculpts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
Glad to hear that! Happy to have finally joined - this thread gave me the motivation to finally get my account registered and start posting instead of hanging around looking at all the awesome stuff. Loving the C3V/SoV units so far - I've run a number in several games my group has played the last few weeks and they've been a ton of fun to add to my collection.

I have just finished consolidating the list into an Excel document with the C3V/SoV unit name, the Reaper Bones mini name, the Reaper ID number, and a note on overall sculpt similarity. Would love to know what the most helpful way to provide it to the site would be!

Cheers!
Slightly off-topic, but you should get in touch with @dok and @capsocrates who are from Denver as well. Welcome to the boards!