Thread: Gen Con 2019
View Single Post
Old March 7th, 2019, 10:08 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Gen Con 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I think not having an ARV map with one MS is an oversight and a logical challenge to one's map making skills. You would probably see more ARV maps selected if you choose to work within the parameters given by those who choose the maps.
I absolutely agree. I think having a contest for 1 MS maps would be a great idea for a future contest. My main point was just that 1MS maps are largely the minority in maps selected and so there is still plenty of room for our ARV maps to be considered and selected (especially considering the past selection of maps for GenCon.. as Superfrog broke down for us).

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22