View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2010, 05:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Optional Rule: Throwing Destructible Objects

Cool I can understand that. It's not a deal breaker for me, but I would still like to see it happen sometime before the attack. So if that's before taking a turn, before moving, or before the attack any one of those would be perfect in my opinion. Actually before moving (or before taking a turn) would probably be best (IMO) as if somebody threw it at your figure then it's adjacent to you already so if you want to throw it back you could do so & then still move towards them.

I don't want to complicate these rules at all but I thought of something else that might need to be covered somehow. First off does the throwee receive damage? & Second, can the DO be picked up & placed back on the same space/s?

Cheers