View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2014, 06:00 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Club day yesterday.

Played Lost Cities while waiting for others to arrive. Got my butt handed to me there. But it's a cool game, shame it's only a 2-player game.

Then we played a 5-player game of Libertalia. This is a cool game lots of fun with a bit of back-stab-ery .

While I got some lunch the others played my Boss Monster.

Next was Pathfinder an RPG in a card-game. As such you really need a group that are in for the RPG side of it. It wasn't enough to hold everyone's complete attention when it wasn't their turn, especially when are 6 playing like we had. I didn't dislike it. It kind of reminded me of a card version of A Touch of Evil, which I would prefer to play over this.

We finished the day with Cosmic Encounter. Love this game! It's at the top of my want list now. I came second but was totally ganged-up upon the whole game & it was still fun.

It was a hot day yesterday & the room wasn't air-conditioned so was feeling a little sticky with just the fans going. But it was still a good day.