View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest Thread: The Uncharted Wellsprings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post

I'm not sure how to do the spoiler thing but here is my first entry into any contest ever.:

When Einar was first torn into this war he made a choice ; Be a guaranteed target for Utgar or wait and see how things turn out and hope for resolution. This however was a choice he much later in the war led himself to regret. Some time into the war He was scheduling a Wellspring Containment Raid in the far eastern parts of Laur, One of Einar's minor ranking spearmen informed him of unforeseen complications, and as such could not complete their mission. Einar promptly sent out three of his best Imperium to go where his other men had failed and they too had returned but with different and more sinister news. What most had thought to be a castle for protecting supplies was actually one of Einar's many temples built to honor those who fought under him despite his disciplined yet chivalrous ways. Only this time ,Utgar has defiled this once sacred and holy place .But as many in Valhalla know even those fallen in battle can greatly inspire those still fighting. Einar was disturbed but not surprised. "Shall I give the Order Sir"? The lone Imperium asked. "Not Yet , You must have discipline and we must wait for the right time to strike".
That looks really cool!

As for how to do spoiler tabs, start with this:
{spoiler}
and end with this:
{/spoiler}
except replace the {} with [].
I'll one up you
start with this:
[spoiler]
and end with this:
[/spoiler]

Sir Heroscape's Content