View Single Post
Old August 18th, 2011, 03:10 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Steel - Designing

Ok I did miss the no LOS part but not the rest. Whichever way you spin it is just 2 special attacks that allow multiple attacks, & that is very lack lustre IMPO.

I get that you are reducing his normal attack when the hammer is in flight which I support 100%, & I get that the smart hammer can target multiple figures, but you are doing that with the spike launcher anyway.

John filled the void left by Superman's "death" when metropolis was being over run with crime. He brought hope back to the people again & even inspired other superheroes to keep fighting the good fight. If we could convey any of that in a design I am sure it would be amazing. There probably isn't any good way to do that but it would be amazing.

I agree with all your stats, I just can't agree with 2 multiple attack special powers.

BTW that mini has house of El "S" symbol on him, & if memory serves he didn't invent the smart hammer until after Superman's return which was when he stopped wearing that symbol & adopted his own "S" symbol which is on the other mini.

Cheers