View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2010, 01:12 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: Harley Quinn - Harleen Quinzel - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
SMILEX BOMB SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Lob 8. Attack 2.
Choose a space to bomb. Any figure on the chosen space and all figures adjacent to the chosen space are affected. No clear line of sight is needed. Roll 2 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. After attacking, roll the 20-sided die.
If you roll a 16 or higher, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from each affected figure's Army Card.
The only thing I am not sure about here is her having OM reveal. What is the purpose?
I included it as a tie in with the Smilex glyph since it is basically a Joker thing .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
ACROBATIC MANEUVER
When rolling defense dice against an attack from an opponent's figure, for each shield rolled you may move Harley Quinn one space. When Harley Quinn moves using Acrobatic Maneuver she does not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Harley Quinn has finished moving with her Acrobatic Maneuver, if she is no longer in range of the attack, she does not receive any wounds from the attack.
Hmmm, not sure how I feel about this power. If I am understanding it correctly, no one with a Range of 1 can deal her any damage unless she whiffs defense? Sounds a little overpowered to me. Maybe if they could be able to switch to a SA if she moves away, then many could still effect her. I mean currently Superman would have a hell of a time wounding her. Does that really strike you as thematic?
What about if I changed it to move on any blanks rolled? (which from memory is a bit like one of the Flash's powers)

Cheers