View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2012, 11:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Cosmic Boy - Design Phase

LEADER: This is a hard choice. And I thought at the time that I had a good reason to go with this over the Legionnaire synergy, but now I can't remember what that was & hence I am unsure if I should keep it or change it.

MAGNETIC THROW: I still think if the only thing that changes in the power is the number then the power shouldn't require a different name. But if it puts your mind at rest we can add the number after the name or change the numbers to the same as Magneto.

LEGIONNAIRE STRATEGY: One thing that balances this out a bit is while OMs are on him they aren't going on Brainiac -- which the team requires to get the D20 boost. But if you all think it's too powerful I have a few other ideas at how to temper it.