View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2013, 08:03 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Scourge - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Secrets maintained is a pretty awesome power. Justice is Served, however, is way too powerful, in my opinion. Bane's BackBreaker is the same power, except once per game, and without range, and it's still awesome.
I suppose we could make roll an unblockable attack die. Whatever we go with here has to be fairly significant still because this is his main theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Also, I know that there have been multiple Scourges, but have they ever been working together? Is it thematic for there to be more than one roaming around?
Kind of. It was first thought there was only one person, but it was later found that it was basically a whole underground society. It was rare that they would be seen 2 in the same place (usually only to kill a captured comrade). But they walk around in disguise until they strike. So in theory there can be a whole street full at time but only one will make the strike & reveal as Scourge.